Textile Printing Grade CMC
1. Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose(CMC) for Textile printing IndustrySodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose is widely used in textile and dyeing industry as sizing agent and dying adjuvant to make stock limpidity and...Send Inquiry
1. Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose(CMC) for Textile printing Industry
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose is widely used in textile and dyeing industry as sizing agent and dying adjuvant to make stock limpidity and transparence. It is easy a good stabilizer of the stock and helps to form film. It is easy to desizing.Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose is used as woof trimming agent to replace traditional starch paste material, which can reduce pollution of woof during desizing and sizing. In this process, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose can form a membrane on woof which can reduces " drop woof " and " decollation ".Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose can be used as printing material for dyeing industry and it can improve the force of hydrophilic and osmosis of dye material, making the dyeing uniform and less chromatism.
2. Commodity Name: Sodium Carboxymethyl cellulose
CAS No.: 【9004-32-4】
E No.: 【E466】
Molecular formula :［C6H7O2(OH)2OCH2COONa］n
Synonyms: Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, CMC, Sodium CMC, Na-CMC
HS Code: 39123100
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose is a cellulose derivative with carboxymethyl groups bound to some of the hydroxyl groups of the glucopyranose monomers that make up the cellulose backbone. It is often used as its sodium salt, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose.
1)good stability of viscosity .
2)good distribution uniformity of degree of substitution .
3)good fluidity of solution .
4) high water scrubbing rate .
Packing:25kg kraft paper bag, or other packing as clients request.
1.Store in a cool, dry, clean, ventilated environment.
2.The product for textile and dyeing grade should not be put together with toxic substance and harmful substance or substance with peculiar smell during transportation and storage.
3. Since the date of production, a preservation period should not exceed 2 years for the industrial product.
4. The products should be prevented from water and package bag damaging during transportation.
We can produce Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose with high purity, very high viscosity according to the customer’s requirements