CMC used in ceramics
CMC, also named Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, carboxymethyl cellulose, carboxymethylcellulose, can be widely used in ceramic fields, such as printing glaze, and body ceramic.
1.Select the appropriate reaction conditions and product distribution substituted molecules greatly reduce the glaze fineness detected, the mesh "CMC gel tablets."
2. Free of colored impurities, to burn, to ensure clean glaze firing ceramic products.
3. It enables glaze of chemical and physical properties of the resulting stable glaze formulated efficiency is improved.
4. Health glaze increase strength, reduce drying shrinkage glaze to prevent roll glaze, enamel defects such as missing, so that the embryo and glaze with a solid, easy to process operation.
5. Glaze evenly, forming a dense glazed flat, smooth glaze after firing.
6. Good rheology, improve mobility glaze, easy to operate spray enamel.
7. Size affect the amount of CMC added in the glaze slurry concentration, regardless of the use of high, medium and low viscosity CMC, glaze slurry viscosity increases with increase in the amount of CMC added.
8. CMC do blank binder in the ceramic industry, can improve the plasticity of clay
9. CMC ceramic glaze as a flow control agent
10. CMC while burned in the combustion.