Painting Grade CMC
1. Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose(CMC) for Food IndustrySodium Carboxymethyl Cellulosefor Painting Industry.As protective colloid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose will heighten stability of emulsion poly...Send Inquiry
1. Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose(CMC) for Food Industry
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulosefor Painting Industry.As protective colloid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose will heighten stability of emulsion polymerization system to evenly scatter the additive of pigment and filler, etc. Into painting so as to impart it will good pigment adhesion effect. Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose can evidently improve the viscosity of painting latex, anti-splash and sag resistance of painting in order for enhancing the workability of painting.
2. Commodity Name: Sodium Carboxymethyl cellulose
CAS No.: 【9004-32-4】
E No.: 【E466】
Molecular formula :［C6H7O2(OH)2OCH2COONa］n
Synonyms: Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, CMC, Sodium CMC, Na-CMC
HS Code: 39123100
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose is a cellulose derivative with carboxymethyl groups bound to some of the hydroxyl groups of the glucopyranose monomers that make up the cellulose backbone. It is often used as its sodium salt, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose.
“YUYU” CMC is a kind of ionic water soluble cellulose ether and has the following excellent performance in the coating：
(1) Water soluble：able to be dissolved in hot water or cold water with simple stirring equipment;
(2) Extremely low ash content, quite stable and good in dispersion as emulsion thickener, able to improve coating leveling property and sparkling and sagging resistance, thus improving construction performance of the coating;
(3) Good compatibility, able to be compatible with water soluble gum, softener and resin;
(4) No pharmacological function, nontoxic, harmless to physical body;
(5) Well-distributed replacing base, strong anti-bacterium effect.
Packing:25kg kraft paper bag, or other packing as clients request.
1.Store in a cool, dry, clean, ventilated environment.
2.The product for pharmaceutical and food grade should not be put together with toxic substance and harmful substance or substance with peculiar smell during transportation and storage.
3. Since the date of production, a preservation period should not exceed 2 year.
4. The products should be prevented from water and package bag damaging during transportation.